MedARTation. Mindfulness meditation meets ceramics.
Time & Location
About the Event
This special workshop is just in time for Christmas and the theme is "The art of gifting"
- Gift yourself some time out, self care and the practice of gratitude.
- Gift yourself an opportunity to connect your body and mind and get creative.
- Create hand- made ceramics to gift to yourself, or make personalised trinkets, bowls and gifts to give to others over this holiday season.
Nia is an Occupational Therapist who is passionate about mindful living and sharing the benefits of slowing down, tuning into your body and mind, and noticing your senses.
Join us for an evening of relaxation beginning with an introduction to mindfulness meditaton to help you switch off from the week and bring yourself into the present moment, in preparedness to try your hand at hand building your very own ceramic pieces.
Simone from Little Island Makers is joining us to share her knowledge and passion for working with clay, giving you the techniques to experience this beautiful, sensory and satisying craft.
All this whilst you sip on processo, graze some tasty morsels, have a laugh and enjoy this well deserved "you time".
Bring along friends or book this time out just for yourself.
- All clay, tools, glazing and kiln firings.
- Prosecco and individual grazing boards
We can't wait to see you there!
- Sold OutMedARTation$185+$4.63 Service fee$185+$4.63 Service fee0$0