Sat, 13 Nov|
Feld and co.
MedARTation ceramics ( vase and vessel master class)
Need some time out? Join us for an afternoon retreat. Mindfulness meditation on the mat followed by a master class in ceramic vase hand-building. Tea and champagne to sip away and a grazing board to savour throughout. Absolutely no experience required, come as you are.
Time & Location
13 Nov 2021, 1:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Feld and co., 6/496 Marmion St, Booragoon WA 6154, Australia
About the Event
Join Nia from Extend OT and Simone from Studio by the bay for mindfulness meditation on the mat followed by a master class in ceramic vase hand-building. #MedARTation
An indulgent afternoon for the body and mind. . .
An opportunity to disconnect from the world around you and sink into the present moment - a treat for the senses.
Tea and champagne to sip and cakes and sweet bites to savour throughout.
Absolutely no experience required. Come as you are, enjoy!
What is included:
- 1-hour mindfulness master class lead by Occupational Therapist Nia Connop ( Education re the science of mindfulness followed by a relaxing guided meditation)
- 2-hour clay master class lead by ceramics teacher Simone Moerman
- All clay, materials, tools to make your vase.
- Glaze and Kiln firing x 2 * All vases will be kiln fired ( bisque) then glazed and fired again ready for you to collect!
- Tea,champagne, grazing board.
Dress code: Comfy :) Wear something that will allow you comfort on the yoga mat.
We can't wait to spend the afternoon with you!