MedARTation ceramics ( vase and vessel master class)
Time & Location
About the Event
Join Nia from Extend OT and Simone from Studio by the bay for mindfulness meditation on the mat followed by a master class in ceramic vase hand-building. #MedARTation
An indulgent afternoon for the body and mind. . .
An opportunity to disconnect from the world around you and sink into the present moment - a treat for the senses.
Tea and champagne to sip and cakes and sweet bites to savour throughout.
Absolutely no experience required. Come as you are, enjoy!
What is included:
- 1-hour mindfulness master class lead by Occupational Therapist Nia Connop ( Education re the science of mindfulness followed by a relaxing guided meditation)
- 2-hour clay master class lead by ceramics teacher Simone Moerman
- All clay, materials, tools to make your vase.
- Glaze and Kiln firing x 2 * All vases will be kiln fired ( bisque) then glazed and fired again ready for you to collect!
- Tea,champagne, grazing board.
Dress code: Comfy :) Wear something that will allow you comfort on the yoga mat.
We can't wait to spend the afternoon with you!
- MedARTation // ceramics$185+$4.63 Service fee$185+$4.63 Service feeSold Out